6-8 large red tomatoes
3 cloves of garlic
Extra virgin olive oil
1 bay leaf
2 sprigs of thyme
1. Cut the tomatoes into quarters and lay them out, skin side down, in a casserole dish.
2. Cover them about halfway with extra virgin olive oil.
3. Place the thyme sprigs and bay leaf directly in the oil, and smash the cloves of garlic with a knife and add them as well.
4. Bake at 220 degrees F for about 45-50 minutes, until the tomatoes are slightly dried out, but tender.
5. Store the tomatoes, in the olive oil, in the fridge.