Recipe from The Sylvia Center
2/3 cup olive oil
3/4 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
1 3/4 cups of flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 cup cooked butternut squash, coarsely mashed
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-inch pan and set aside.
2) Whisk together the oil and maple syrup. Add eggs and yogurt, beat
3) Whisk together the flour, baking soda, spices and baking powder.
4) Add to liquid mixture. Fold gently.
5) Add squash. Stir just until mixed.
6) Pour the batter into the pan and bake 40-45 minutes or until golden