Ingredients (serves 4-8):
2 Bunches of kale
Salt and Pepper
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 c. Sour Cream
1/2 Lemon, juice
1/2 tsp. Dried Basil
1/2 tsp. Dried Thyme
1/2 tsp. Dried Rosemary
1) Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2) Trim the stems off of the kale and tear the leaves into large pieces. Lay on a parchment-lined baking sheet and drizzle olive oil over the kale. Massage the oil into the leaves, making sure they are completely coated. Season with salt and pepper.
3) Bake for 25 mins, turning the tray after 10 mins.
4) Remove from oven and allow to cool.
5) In a small bowl, mix together the dried herbs, lemon juice and sour cream together. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Serve with the kale chips and enjoy.