Ingredients (serves 6-8):
1 ½ teaspoons sea salt, divided
2 heads broccoli
2 ears fresh corn, husks and silks removed
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cup grass-fed plain yogurt
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup basil, sliced into thin ribbons
1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
½ teaspoon fresh oregano leaves
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Bring a medium pot of water with 1 teaspoon salt to a boil.
2. Cut small broccoli florets off stalks, and peel stalks into thin strips.
3. Add broccoli florets to boiling water and cook for 30 seconds. Strain out broccoli and rinse under cold water until cooled. Pat dry and set aside.
4. Slice corn kernels off cobs and add to boiling water. Cook for 1 minute, until slightly tender. Strain out kernels and rinse under cold water until cooled. Shake off excess water and transfer to a large bowl, along with shaved broccoli stalks, florets and tomatoes.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, thyme, oregano, pepper and remaining ½ teaspoon salt.
6. Toss salad with dressing and serve.