4 medium Zucchini, sliced lengthwise
1 1/2 jars Tomato Sauce
12 oz Goat's Milk Ricotta + 1 Egg, mixed together
8 oz. Shredded Mozzarella
2 c. Baby Spinach
Salt & Pepper
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2) Spread a few spoonfuls of tomato sauce onto the bottom of a 9x13" glass dish, lay down a layer of zucchini, followed by the ricotta mixture.
3) Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Sprinkle a handful of mozzarella and grate a generous amount of Parmesan cheese on top followed by a handful of spinach.
4) Repeat this process with another layer. Top with another layer of sliced zucchini (you will have three layers of zucchini total). Sprinkle any leftover mozzarella and grate Parmesan cheese on top before baking for 45 minutes.
5) Take out of the oven and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.